You’ve read about them in the pages of Inc. Now experience them like never before as Small Giants Passport Events takes you on an exclusive, unprecedented journey inside the walls of award-winning companies. The next event in this series: SRC Holdings/Great Game of Business, November 10 – 12 in Springfield, Missouri.
These two-day, all-access passes will serve as fuel, driver, vehicle and map to your company’s success. Venture into the winning culture of industry-leading companies, and get to know the people behind the success. Delve into workgroups filled with a broad array of like minded leaders and training sessions designed to aid you as you ask the tough questions and learn to apply your newly gained knowledge to your own business.
Why SRC/Great Game of Business? Driven by Jack Stack’s approach to open-book management (later dubbed the Great Game of Business) and leadership, SRC went from a failing, on-the-verge-of-collapse division of International Harvester to a 1,000 employee community of companies with an outrageous level of employee engagement. By attending this Passport event, you’ll challenge how you look at the numbers that drive your business and what they can do to create an unparalleled level of ownership for each of your employees. Don’t forget that these events don’t stand alone. In between Passport events, the Inc. Small Giants Community provides forums and discussions to keep you connected with other Passport attendees and accountable for creating change in your company.
At the SRC/Great Game of Business Passport event you will:
- Tour an SRC Facility and receive an in-depth look at the in-depth engagement in the numbers that help deliver employee engagement and fulfillment
that’s the envy of the entrepreneurial community
- Get one-on-one Q+A and discussion with a broad range of SRC employees who are immersed in the Great Game experience
- Get up close with Jack Stack and learn from his more than 30 years of leadership and open-book management expertise.
- Explore new ideas for success brought to you by the best Culture practitioners in the business and Small Giants facilitator Raul Candeloro
- Network and keep in touch with other like-minded entrepreneurs and event attendees
- Walk away with an inspired and jam-packed mind full of immediately actionable takeaways